“The only person a woman will listen to
is a photographer.”
I just love yellow … but not a colour that I would wear. It makes me feel happy!!!
- Yellow activates the memory.
- In general, yellow is the colour of sunshine, hope, and happiness.
- Yellow is an intensive and visible colour.
- This is why it is used to indicate caution.
- Yellow is a “positive” colour, but in case it is overused it has negative effects.
- In Japan, yellow is the colour of courage and in Egypt, yellow is the colour of mourning.
“How lovely yellow is! It stands for the sun.”
Vincent Van Gogh
Pink has never been a colour that I have clicked with – but since hair has turned grey … hot pink and I get along very well. Starting to warm up to soft pink too.
- The colour pink symbolizes joy and happiness.
- The third Sunday of the advent is said to be pink coloured according to Christianity.
- The colour is considered to be the most delicate colour.
- Pink has also been used on prison walls in order to reduce the erratic behaviour of inmates.
- It is believed that pastries taste better in pink boxes and plates
- Pink is the most given colour for sending flowers to someone.
“Anything is possible with sunshine and a little pink.”