Water so important to us all – and so few of us really have the fortune to have clean water to drink.
As an old sea-dog is there is an other water that is especially important to me; the ocean and I have been living where the ocean docks during all my adult life.
Have two favorite images with the ocean – the one above is The Lillgrund wind farm is located in the Øresund between Malmö and Copenhagen, built in 2008. Taken from a from a fast moving train crossing the bridge.
#2 – is one of my favorite all time images – from Grand Plage in Biarritz, France. My number one gem in the world, I wish I bought a small apartment in 1977 when I visit the first time. Today I can’t afford a cleaning locker.
I have used this image in other challenges – but please, don’t hold that against me.
And with me just returning from the most exciting visit to Istanbul I just have to add one from one of the most trafficked water stretches in the world, the Bosphorus.
“Water is the driving force of all nature.”
Leonardo da Vinci
Why not join the challenge yourself ??? Or at least check out all the other views on this week’s subject; Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Water
This is how it works;
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
- Please check out Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
Cee usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on her own page.