“I think good dreaming is what leads to good photographs.”
Purple and red in combination is my party colors … and it always raises a couple of eyebrows.
- There is only one nation with purple in its flag; Dominica.
- Porphyrophobia is fear of the color purple.
- Originally, the color purple came from a dye made from the mucus glands of a tropical sea snail known as the murex.
- In Japan, the color purple signifies wealth and position.
- Purple is the hardest color for the eye to distinguish.
- Because purple dye was so difficult to obtain and expensive to produce, the color became the royal color in many parts of the world and is traditionally associated with royalty and power.
“I don’t have a purple problem,
I have a purple passion!”
Jackie Harmon Sweeney
“Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.”
“When God made the color purple, God was just showing off.”