Orange has also been a colour that I been drawn too, but last year I started to add orange pieces to my wardrobe – one by one .. and no I have a whole section with jacket, jumpers, shoes and handbag. And whenever I wear orange I get compliments. I think it’s because I get noticed and it’s a colour that makes people smile. When I wear orange I feel so good .. and it makes me happy. I wear it in combination with navy blue or all shades of grey.
- Orange is often biblically associated with saints and represents strength and courage
- Wearing orange says you are a fun-loving and trendy person.
- Orange ribbons are worn to support and raise awareness for many conditions and causes including self-harm, ADHD, Multiple Sclerosis and Animal Cruelty.
- Orange is often biblically associated with saints and represents strength and courage.
- Orange is the Dutch Royal Family’s color. Descendants of William of Orange, the color became the symbol of the Netherlands.
“Orange is the happiest color.”
I love green … I have green in my entrance hall and in my kitchen. I should also wear green, but I don’t do it … my eye is green. I have a pair of silk trousers that I love … had them for over 20 years and still going strong. This summer I have worn them together with orange.
- Green is the second most popular favourite colour, after blue.
- Green is considered the colour of peace.
- Suicides dropped by 34% when London’s Blackfriar Bridge was painted green.
- Green is the colour used for night-vision goggles because the human eye is most sensitive and able to distinguish the most shades in that color.
- The human eye is most sensitive to the colour green.
“Green is the prime color of the world,
and that from which its loveliness arises.”
Pedro Calderon de la Barca