.. got a phone call on Monday from our hospital here in Landskrona, that I should have a TURB surgery on 2th of September … so loads of tests had to be done before that.
I became totally stressed out yesterday when not all the papers I need for the labs .. hadn’t arrived by noon. Started to phone around and chase them. 1pm the arrived and when I got all the information about the operation and especially all the information about what I can and can not do after the operation … I became even more stressed out. Because I have Porto booked on the 9th. A heavy suitcase was one thing I’m not allowed to lift.
So I talked to operation co-ordinator and she said that she will talk to the doctor and that I should come up after all the tests were done today. Which I did and she informed me that that the doctor had said that my health should come first. So I postponed the operation to after Porto.
Had a tough 3 months with my bladder … been on antibiotics for nearly 12 weeks and what difference will 3 weeks do?? I had this red sport probably for years now.
Suddenly everything happens in such a rush … has the spot become bigger … have they told me everything????!!!
I guess that its a burn damage from my radiotherapy … and I hope it is so too, even if that can be serious enough – don’t have a clue how they will fix that.
To be honest I don’t have a clue how to handle if it something more serious … but even if …. I think a week in Porto will not make it a lot different to the outcome or the following treatment.
So I put my health on hold until 23rd of September and hope for the best. Maybe it’s not the right decision, but I feel it’s the right for me.
I wasn’t mentally prepared for the surgery neither, it happens all too fast and all the doctor has said that we have to do a TURB surgery to check out what that red spot is all about.
Porto, here I come!!
“We have to be healthy
to be sick”