- Wanting something to quench your thirst, what would you drink?
Complete this sentence: Never In My Life Have I ….. used drugs. Otherwise, I’m not an angel and I have done a lot of stupid things.
- If you could be given any gift what would it be?
I would like to be 40 … have my 30’s body back … and keep the knowledge I have today at 69. Does anyone have the contact number to the fairy????!!!
- What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep, toss and turn, or get up and try to do something productive?
It all depends on why I’m sleepless … is because I have a very early start (a flight to catch) – I look at TV or film. If it’s because of pain, I take a “lucky” pill. I think I have a pretty good conscience because I’m not very often sleepless and if I was I wouldn’t start with any domestic musts.
- What I’m grateful for from last week????
My friend that still isn’t doing so well came and had dinner with me. It’s a while ago since we spent some time together. She has become so timid, I think it’s the new medicine she is on. Hard to get her to leave the apartment.
- What am I looking forward to in the week coming up?
That I will hand in all my saved old coins to the bank … because we are changing coins. 30th of June is the last day we can use them. The bank has been so busy every time I been in, so I have turned around in the door. Still, our banks don’t handle cash anymore. Wonder what people are doing at the bank those days??? This week I will sit down and wait until my number comes up. Maybe I should bring some kind of picnic with me and a good book.
“We call them faerie.
We don’t believe in them.
Charles de Lint