I’m out at the last minute AGAIN … but who really cares or ???!!!
- Does my first or middle name have any significance (or were you named after another family member)?
Yes, all 3!!!!My names are Thea Maria Viveka. Thea, I have after my very elegant aunt. Maria after my grandma and Viveka after the Swedish film actress Viveca Lindfors (1920-1995), my mum as a huge fan of hers and she was also guest at my christening. She appeared with actors such as Ronald Reagan, Jeffrey Hunter, Charlton Heston, Lizabeth Scott and Errol Flynn. She moved to USA 1946. When she visit Sweden she stayed at the hotel where my mum worked and they became sort of friends.
- Music or silence while working?
- If I had a special place for your three most special possessions (not including photos, electronics, people or animals), what would they be?
In reality: My Passport – My Mikimoto pearls – My glasses – My Purse. Sorry, this 4!!!!
But I wish I could find a place where I could store all the great memories … and all it’s details, coming now in the age where the details fade. Even memories.
- The Never List: What are things you know you never will do?
Harm somebody – cuddle with a snake – drink calvados and eat oysters.
Optional Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
- What I was grateful for from last week???
The weather and that the Spring has arrived.
- What I was looking forward to in for this week?
My new Henri Lloyd glasses and that I found my dream handbag online … in navy blue leather and suede. Not received yet.
“A man’s real possession is his memory.
In nothing else is he rich, in nothing else is he poor.”