Which are better: black or green olives?
- Doesn’t really matter – love the green with my drinks .. and black in my food.
If you were a great explorer, what would you explore?
- I would explore Antartic – I was there in winter 1978-79 (or their summer) – would love to go back! Such a beautiful and still untouched continent – and of course all the penguins.
Quotes List: At least three of your favourite quotes?
- “If there’s no chocolate in Heaven, I’m not going.”
- “Snow is like sex, you never know how many inches you’re going to get or how long it will last”
- “If you see someone without a smile give them yours.”
Optional Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
What am I grateful for from last week?:
- That we got some winter, both snow and below temperatures, but also some great sunshine … at least for a couple of days.
What am I looking forward to in the week coming up?;
- Spending some pension money on spring clothing and accessories.
“I hate quotations.
Tell me what you know.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson