“It doesn’t matter what colour you are
as long as there is
green colour in your pocket.”
- Green is the colour used for night vision goggles because the human eye is most sensitive and able to distinguish the most shades in that colour.
- Green has long been a symbol of fertility and was once the preferred colour choice for wedding gowns in the 1400’s.
- It says that in US before the 1950’s Santa’s suit was originally green until Coca-Cola bought him out and changed his suit to red.
- Suicides dropped by 34% when London’s Blackfriar Bridge was painted green.
- In North American stock markets, green is used to indicate a rise in stock prices, however In East Asian stock markets, green indicates a drop in stock prices.
- The colour green is often used as a symbol of sickness, you’ll most likely have noticed this in cartoons; the character often has a green face when being sick.
- The first green card was introduced after the Second World War when large scale immigration resumed and was indeed green. The colour now changes regularly to deter forgery.
- Bright green is the color of the astrological sign “Cancer.”
- Green is one color that means “low” or “guarded” in the color-coded threat system established by presidential order in March 2002. This system quickly informs law enforcement agencies when intelligence indicates a change in the terrorist threat facing the US.
- In presences of green, your pituitary gland is stimulated. Your muscles are more relaxed, and your blood histamine levels increase, which leads to a decrease in allergy symptoms and dilated blood vessels, aiding in smoother muscle contractions. Here in Sweden have all operation staff at hospitals wear green.
- Green is believed to increase concentration.
- With both a warming and cooling effect, the color green denotes balance, harmony, and stability.
- My eyes are supposed to be green, at least my passport says so.
- My entrance hall has green walls