And my 2 favorite guys is Bertil and Sven. Most of you know that Bertil is single and Sven is married to Lena.
1. Bertil will call mom at least twice a week. Sven will listen to Lena on the phone talking to someone else every day except for two days out of the week.
2. Bertil spends his entire life trying to find happiness. Sven spends his whole life trying to make Lena happy.
3. Bertil will party harder all the time and get different results. Sven will work harder and get the same results.
4. Bertil live in a pad or a crib. Sven live in a house or a home.
5. Bertil measures success by how many valuable things he owns. Sven measures success by how many valuable things Lena has.
6. Bertil works for himself, the pay is great and the hours are flexible. Sven works for Lena there is no pay and hours are not negotiable.
7. Bertil plays with his dog, on average, 30 days out of year. Sven lives with his dog, on average, 30 days out of a year.
8. Bertil hardly messes things up. Sven hardly gets things right.
9. Bertil will spend his whole life trying to achieve his goals. Sven will spend his entire life trying to achieve Lena’s goals.
10. Bertil follows his ‘to-do’ list. Sven follows his ‘honey-do’ list.
“Men must know their limitations.”
Images provided by and thanks to; philips.com/sodahead.com/mymentalmadness.com.