This is an award I have received before – it was one of the first ones, but in a totally different shape. I like this one, because there is a bit of challenge to it and I’m always up for a challenge …. love when my brain has to work a bit outside the box.
Jo@JO ON FOOD and I goes back for nearly a year now. Jo, loves to write …. she loves to cook … and she loves to share here every day with me. She say about herself that she are happily married for 40 years, originally from the UK, living in Canada now. Interested in cooking, reading and wildlife conservation. We both have survived the “Bloggin A-Z challenge”
1. Thank the blogger(s) who gave you the award with a link back to their site(s)
2. Place the Liebster Award icon on your site. Use this one or find another online. (I have actually had it on my site for the whole month of April). I have seen a whole raft of different icons during my ‘travels’ this last month.
3. Nominate 3, 5, 7, or 11 other bloggers with less than 200 or 3,000 readers.
What was different on my nomination was, according to my nominator:
Post 11 random facts about you, by way of introduction to new readers
Answer 11 questions that the presenter of your award has asked
Nominate 11 new bloggers with fewer than 200 followers (or 3-5 blogs having fewer than 3000 followers, if you prefer to keep with the original tradition) that you want to pass the award on to.
Ask your nominees 11 questions
Be happy! You are not obligated to do any of this – just strongly encouraged. Someone would like new readers to get to know you and your blog. This is Jo’s questions to me.
1. If you could be any animal, which would it be and why? I want to be a lazy, adventures and spoiled cat.
2. What kind of tree are you? I want to be a full beech forest – because of it’s lushness and greenery.
3. Are you a city person or a country person? I think somewhere in between – a little of both, but I love to visit cities.
4. If you could meet one historical figure living or dead, who would it be? I would love to have met Dag Hammarskjöld. A visionary for the future and humanity.
5. Window seat or aisle? Aisle, my bladder require it.
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go? Biarritz in France.
7. Fast food or gourmet meal, assuming you are doing the cooking? Gourmet first of all and fast food, even urge sets in. Hard not to resit. As a chef – all well cooked and prepare food is fantastic in my book.
8. What or who inspired you to start a blog? It was my friend, Barbara in Belfast that was on my case, she wanted me to do a cookery book … see what that came to!!!
9. When it come to appointments are you there ten minutes early or ten minutes late? Or are you Mr./Ms. Punctuality? I’m always in good time .. and if far to early – I go for a coffee somewhere or take photos until it’s REAL time.
10. What the most challenging thing you have ever accomplished? Must be getting through my journey with cancer.
11. Why did you decide to accept the award and answer all the questions? I love a challenge.
My questions to you, my nominees – I hope you’re up for a bit of fun;
1. Where was your most memorable vacation???
2.What story does your family always tell about you????
3. What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to???
4. What was your favorite food when you were a child????
5. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be????
6. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
7. What do you want to be when you grow up????
8. What is one of your favorite quotes?
9. What is your favorite body part??
10. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do???
11. What would you name the autobiography of your life?
And this I want to hand over to;
Renae and Paula@stuff i tell my sister
“Challenges the fuel that drives intention”
Images provided by and thanks to; lifejourneyseries.com/funnyfailpictures.com/pyzam.com