Lena wakes up early one morning and discovers that Sven is not laying in his beside her. She suspects that he has already gone up to surprise her, as they celebrate 30-year anniversary today. She is waiting, Sven doesn’t come – so Lena put on her dressing gown and goes down in the kitchen. In the dark sits Sven at the table with a cup of coffee and stares blankly ahead.
– But hey, you’ve been sitting here all night? Lena asks and sits down next to him.
– Do you remember when we met? says Sven without looking at her.
– Hihi, yes, I knew you would remember …
– How can I forget? he sighs and stares still empty in front of him. Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car?
– Mmm … Lena sighs and thinking back on old memories, when she was only 16 years old and Sven was twenty-first.
– Remember how he dragged me into the garage and hold the torch to my head and shouted:
“Either you marry my daughter, or I will send you to jail for 30 years!”
– Hihi, yes …
– Mm … I had been a free man today …
Pitcures provided by and thanks to: ggmt-clubs-nl.el & pictures-feedio-net